So, it’s Xmas eve and I’m looking backwards to see what I’ve done in 2013 hobby wise.
You know, it’s kinda hard to say what I’ve done. I can see plenty of models that have been built & painted, and a lot of terrain, more homebrew rules have been tried out and I’ve also recently started working on some new units for the Wood Elves (rather than just bemoan the army book needing an update). I will be posting them online as & when I’m happy with them as well as the rule tweaks and some background information for the city of Kleindorf for WFRP. I’m also looking at using the PC’s exploits to form the core plot of some short stories over on 1monkey1keyboard.
That said, I would need to tweak them a litte to avoid them looking too much like a farce or panto.
anyway, I’m going back to shaking the pressies to see if I can’t figure out whats what. It’s a shame that one plastic kit rattles very much like another, and I’ve no hope with DVD’s and books (though I did have 3 books on my list, got one of them for birthday, so I’ve got odds on what the other 2 are)
See you in the new year.
- Terrain has been my main focus this year and as always I’ve had far more ideas than I’ve had time or funds to work on.
- A lot of this would have been posted recently, had there not been the INCIDENT with my PC
- By incident I mean me telling Linux to repartition the whole disk, rather than just the none backup section of the hard drive.
- Yes, I know. Shutup. I’m getting an external Hard drive soon as my backup CD’s had also stuffed themselves.
- Ah well, clean slate & all that.
- Yes, the players have been that bad. No I don’t know why. Yes, they do seem to be improving.